|24.1 will be released on Wednesday 24th January 2024
Regular monitoring and evaluation are essential for assessing and managing the progress of strategic initiatives, although long winded status reporting meetings aren't an effective way for you to spend your time.
Release 24.1 addresses this by delivering status reports in a centralised tool that your organization can easily access to view project progress, share next steps and action items.
Keep projects up-to-date and stakeholders informed with Status Reporting
This new feature equips program mangers with an invaluable tool to request and receive project status updates at regular intervals so that their recommendations and decisions are always informed by accurate data, and risks can be pro-actively mitigated early within a project's lifecycle.
How Status Reporting can benefit you:
- Customize reports: The ability to create reporting templates simultaneously provides consistency to reporting inputs across similar initiatives, as well as the flexibility to customize the information received from different levels of your program's hierarchy.
- Escalation of critical items: Project managers now have a clear pathway for escalating items that require attention from the PMO. Having a defined process through Status Reporting also makes it easier for program managers to manage these items in one place.
- Enforcing data accuracy: Choosing which projects to request a status report from and setting a deadline for submission allows you to make sure that initiatives are always accurate and up-to-date. Additionally, being able to follow-up on overdue reports with the click of a button reduces the admin overhead of chasing up project managers.
- Provide feedback on reports: Regardless of whether your internal workflows are simple or complex; you have the ability to review submitted reports, or delegate this responsibility to different team members to provide feedback or approval.
- View a project snapshot: When reporting to executives it's important that the message presented is consistent with the data captured. Having a snapshot of a project from a given point in time ensures that this information is an accurate reflection of the period being reported.
- Comparison reporting: Being able to compare reports from previous periods gives you the ability to see what has changed (and why), as well as help evaluate the impact of key decisions.
Where you can use this feature
- Manage Status Updates
- Submit Status Update
Ready to get started? You can learn more about how to configure Status Reporting under our knowledge base article.