You can tag other users in comments and send them a notification. This is useful for sending reminders or drawing attention to important items. This feature is only available within comment fields and you can mention multiple users each time.
To mention a user in a comment:
- In a comment field, start a new word with the @ symbol.
- This will display a dropdown list of users available to your current initiative.
- Continue typing after the @ symbol to filter the list of users in the dropdown list.
- Once you see the user you want to mention, click on their name in the list.
- Finish writing the rest of your comment and submit it.
Upon submitting your comment containing mentions, the mentioned user/s will receive an email and in-app notification. This notification will provide them with the comment as well as a link to the relevant location within Amplify.