Amplify provides default status indicator fields to display your project's schedule, financial, risk, issue, or overall project status. You can make these fields more intuitive by adding tooltips next to them that users can see when they hover over the tooltip icon.
Amplify administrators who have access to the Translations feature can add tooltips to the status indicator fields. You need to find the translation key for the relevant status indicator help text and add a custom translation for it.
To add tooltips to standard status indicator fields:
- From the upper-right corner, click on your user name or avatar and select Administration from the list of options.
- Scroll down to select the Translations tab on the left.
- In the search field, add activerecord.help_text.initiative and press the ENTER key.
You'll be able to see the translation keys of the status indicators in the search results (see screenshot below).
- Default Translations column, and type in your custom text in the Custom Translations column next to it. locate it in the
- Click Apply and Restart when done translating all required labels.