The Notifications page (available under Administration) allows you to choose which task notifications are enabled as well as their frequency.
Overdue Task Notifications: An email will be sent to any user who is an owner or assigned resource of a task that has not been completed by a due date in the past.
Upcoming Task Notifications: An email will be sent to any user who is an owner or assigned resource of a task in which the due date occurs within the next 7 days.
To enable the recurring task notifications:
- Navigate to Administration > Notifications
- Scroll down until you see the table for Recurring Notifications
- Select the notification option you wish to enable
- The option will be saved automatically
To set the frequency of the recurring notifications:
- Above the table, see the option Notification Frequency
- Click on one of the radio options to choose the frequency
- Your selection will be saved automatically
The frequency option will send the email notifications accordingly (in relation to the Time Zone configured for your site):
- Daily: 6:00am each day
- Weekly: Mondays at 6:00am each week
- Monthly: The first day of the month at 6:00am each month
To disable the recurring notifications, set the frequency to None.
Users can find the tasks that they own or are assigned to via the My Tasks page. This page lists all of the tasks for which the user can potentially receive notifications for.