Creating a Status Report Approval Workflow
A new Status Report Approval workflow can be created by:
- Navigating to Administration
- Selecting Workflows in the menu
- Clicking the New Workflow button
- Selecting Status Report Approval from the Workflow Type dropdown
You can learn more about creating workflows under this article.
Assigning a Status Report Approval Workflow
Workflows can be assigned to requesting initiatives by:
- Navigating to the Administration
- Selecting Classifications from the Admin menu
- Choosing an Initiative Classification
- Navigating to the Status Report tab
- Enabling Request Reports
- Selecting the desired workflow from the Approval Workflow dropdown
Unique features of Status Report Approval workflows
- The two consensus types available for Status Report Approval workflows are: 'Any Approval Advances' and 'Unanimous Approval Required'. 'Self Approval' is not an option.
- On submission of a report, the workflow will automatically trigger assuming there are assigned approvers in each step.
- The approval requestor is defined as the user who created the reporting period and made the report request. This user will receive an email notification when the workflow has been approved/rejected.
- The initiative owner will receive an email notification when a report has been rejected that includes feedback comments. These comments will also be reflected in the 'Feedback' sidesheet on the report submission page.