The Properties dashboard displays the general properties of your program including its name, internal (Amplify) ID, start and end dates, different status indicators and custom fields used to capture additional information.
You can customise the properties to fit your business requirements. Some of the things you can do using this tab include:
- Enabling external identifier for the program
- Enabling project status indicators for the program
- Creating custom fields that can be accessible from projects
- Accessing global custom fields
Enabling External Identifiers
To enable the External Identifier field for the program:
- Access the Program.
- From the hamburger menu, select Configuration.
The Configuration page opens.
- Click on the Properties tab.
- Under the Standard Field section on the left-hand side panel, click on the toggle button to turn it green.
Your program will now have the external ID field and it will display on the Edit form.
Enabling Status Indicators for the Program
Amplify's inbuilt status indicator fields enable you to show key performance indicators such as risk status, financial status, issue status, schedule status and overall program status. You can enable them for a program as well as the projects within.
Use the Properties tab to enable these.