Clicking on a dependency name in the RAID register will display the Dependency Dashboard. Dependency Dashboard allows you to review a dependency. You can find out information such as :
- status of the dependency
- progress of the predecessor task
- dependency rating
- predecessor and successor tasks
- initiatives that contain the predecessor and successor tasks
- owners of these tasks, and
- a snapshot of the dependency as it appears on Gantt
Dependency Dashboard also displays action buttons that allow you to:
- modify dependency settings or close the dependency
- view history of changes, and
- archive the dependency
If you want to modify the dependency setting, such as select another task as the predecessor task or change the review date or name of the dependency, you can do so using the Edit button on this screen. To archive a dependency, select Archive this dependency from the hamburger menu. History page allows you to review the changes that happened on the Dependency, for example, if it the associated tasks were removed, if the review date was moved, if the dependency was renamed, etc. Details of every saved action on this page are stored as audit history. Clickto review the audit history.
Please sign in to leave a comment.