This feature allows users to add documents to realized benefit data so that they can manage records in one centralized location.
Enabling Supporting Documents
Supporting documents need to be enabled for each Benefit Classification under the Administration.
NB: This option will be disabled by default.
Uploading Supporting Documents
Once you have enabled supporting documents for a benefit, attaching documents to Actual series data points will be possible through the following product areas:
- Benefit plan tab
- Measure adjust tab
- Overdue measure notifications on the Personal Dashboard
- Overdue measure notifications under My Notifications
To upload a document:
- Click on the attachment icon next to an Actual series data field
- Click on Choose file
- A file explorer window will open, locate and select your document
- The name of the file will appear next to the button
- Click on Upload Document
- Click on Choose file if you wish to select additional documents, OR
- Close the pop-up modal and click on Save