|This article refers to the Stage Gate Process from release 23.2 onwards.|
The Amplify stage criteria checklists allow initiative owners to provide guidance and governance over how stages are progressed. By adding these checklists to stages, users gain a better understanding of what is required for each stage before requesting approval.
The checklist items are also auditable, meaning their activity is available on the history page. This allows stakeholders to see more detail on who has confirmed the tasks, thus increasing accountability.
Adding Checklist Items
To add a checklist item to your stages, navigate to the stage gate configuration appropriate to your initiative or project.
- In the first column of the configuration window, find the title "Checklist Items"
- Click on Add Checklist Item to add a new item
- Click inside the new item to add information
- Use the red 'x' icon to remove a checklist item
Checklist Item Function
Once you've added checklist items to your stage's assessment criteria, they will be available immediately beneath the assessment criteria description in all of the stage gate widgets.
Anyone using the initiative can check and uncheck these while the current stage is active. These checklists are not mandatory to request approval and will be disabled for:
- A stage awaiting approval
- A previously approved stage
- Upcoming stages
Reviewing a previous stage will display the state of the checklist at time of approval.
Auditing Checklist Items
All of the checklist item activity is recorded on the history page.
The history item records the:
- Initiative name
- Checked/unchecked state
- User who performed the action
- Date and time the action was performed
- Stage name
- Checklist item description